Who We Are
Since our beginnings in 1992 as a speech and document systems integrator, Great Lakes Informatics has grown to become a leader in specialized health information management, legal speech & cybersecurity solutions.
We have achieved this by staying well informed on emerging technology models and industry demands. We listen to our customers and consider information management systems that may improve business outcomes.
As the healthcare and legal services / systems evolve, so do we. After 25 years of service, our growth continues throughout the United States, with a gold standard portfolio of applications and services that empower people with technology that improves customer service, increases revenue, captures and mitigates risks.
Our applications and services cover the following areas:
- Speech-Driven Documentation – Best in KLAS
- Cloud-Based Speech Processing Applications for Healthcare and Law
- HIPAA Compliant Secure Texting for Collaborative Care
- Patient Intake / Admissions Discrete Data Capture and Authentication via ID Scans
- Electronic Patient Forms Management
- Integration Services (Epic, Cerner, MediTech, McKesson, other HIS platforms)
- Coding & Billing Solutions
- Cybersecurity Solutions
- All American Transcription – All clinical areas, including Radiology and Behavioral Healthcare
- Managed IT Services for Medical Practices
We listen, comprehend and will give honest recommendations for applications that deliver the best outcomes for our customers.