Ambulatory Surgical Care Performance Pack
Realize your healthcare vision, re-imagine your revenue cycle
The GLI Ambulatory Surgical Care Performance Pack has everything that you will need to simplify and improve your ASC’s revenue cycle. The pack includes access to ASCExpert, AHA’s Coding Clinic for ICD-10, AHA’s Coding Clinic for HCPCS and the AMA Content Module. The Content Module holds three tools – CPT® Assist, CPT® Changes and AMA KB.
Inaccurate billing and reporting can result in underpayments that your ASC can’t afford to lose!
ASCExpert, created specifically for freestanding ASCs, brings together the billing, coding, and payment resources you need to achieve accurate reimbursement under the Medicare ASC payment system.
Key Features and Benefits:
ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM & ICD-10-PCS Mapping: Simple mapping capabilities and complex combination mapping information for diagnosis and procedural information enables users to get a head start on learning the new ICD-10 coding system. Identifies GEM and Optum360 recommended mappings as well as Optum360 proprietary Map Selects. Optum360 ICD-10 Map Selects utilizes GEMS, the ICE-10 CM/PCS index and tabular documents, and clinical and coding expertise to identify the most relevant ICD-9 to ICD-10 crosswalk code.
ICD-10-PCS Code Builder: Learn the complexities of the new coding system while you identify codes. This intuitive electronic format helps you understand the relationships between root operation, body system, and section. Definitions and guidelines provide insight to get you up to speed and ready for the new coding system.
• Complete medical code sets for ICD-9-CM/ICD-10, CPT®, and HCPCS Level II codes with intuitive functionality
• Easily crosswalk from codes to NCCI, modifiers, revenue codes, coverage policies, and related procedures
• Immediate access to value-added coding references such as CPT® Assistant, CPT® Changes and AHA’s Coding Clinic
• Complete LCD policies, medical necessity data, and national coverage policies (NCDs)
• Optum360 Edge—Robust ASC medical necessity checker and ABN generation tool
• Optum360 Edge – Physician compliance editor (with ClaimsManager rules)
• Historical data organized by quarter
• Tools to help reduce coding and billing errors
• Wage-adjusted ASC payment calculator at the code or claim level
• Physician Fee Schedule Information
GLI represents Optum ASC technology geared for ASCs throughout the Great Lakes region.
For more information, demonstration and pricing requests, please call 800.701.4440 x15.
Optum ASC Consultant:
Tom Spees, CTO
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.